Caring For Your Jewellery
- Our jewellery is designed and crafted to last a lifetime. Here are some easy ways to care for your precious piece of ME.
The Golden Rule
Always put your jewellery on last and take it off first.
- Store your jewellery in a fabric lined jewellery box in separate compartments or wrapped in soft tissue.
- Avoid chlorinated water and household chemicals.
- Gold, Platinum and Silver can all be scratched or dented if treated roughly, we advise you remove your jewellery before any kind of strenuous activity.
- Have your jewellery professionally cleaned and checked on a regular basis.
- Please see our caring for Pearls, Gemstones, Silver and Gold Jewellery sections for more information.